Thursday, January 24, 2013

ROAD RASH RELAY RALLY


ALRIGHTY THEN kickin into a new year and I wore pink today because we're getting ready to fire up the 2013 season for the Relay For Life of Second Life and last year all teams combined pulled in over $348,984 USD. I'm VERY proud to stand amoung the warriors that battle for a cure from the disease that continues to steal our loved ones far to soon.
Since this disease effects us ALL in one form or the other I encourage you all to join us in battle.
We rampage the grid hosting wild crazy events raising awareness and donations to stand united to see this demon disease BE GONE. You can look me up in SL and either IM me or double click the Road Rash Relay Rally group in my profile groups and click Join. I hope to see you all on the battlefield and we'll also have a convio site where you can encourage your friends and family to donate for those who are not in Second Life.. NEVER SURRENDER. You can also click the Road Rash link at the top of my blog to see our Road Rash anthem


No comments:

Post a Comment