Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Week Forty-Nine: Cotton Candy


WELL if it isnt my favorite color again.. PINK *gasps* but alrighty then here I go with some Cotton Candy. This is a color that reminds me of Pepto Bismol and its yucky but it works LOL. Its also the color of the Calamine Lotion I used to have to use when I was highly allergic to poison ivy and poison oak back east. Perhaps thats one of MANY reasons I dont like pink HA.. but you all look fantastic and in the uhm PINK LMAO


Hair: Precious Restless/Boudoir/Baroque Hair Baby Violet
Skin: Lara Hurley/ Joy
Necklace & Earrings: Tarina Sewell/Crystal earring Rose Quartz & Star Sapphire
Shirt: TWISTMY Gears/TWISTed Tanks/ cottoncandy midtank
Bangles: Ines Schridde/Ines Creations/IC-Bangles Pink
Jeans: Juju Armidi/ARMIDI/Armidi Limited - Modern Pants (Pink)
Shoes: Debrah Windlow/DEBRAH'S Shoes/ "Macy" Clogs-Up Hotpink

4 comments:

  1. You're hair is like cotton candy!!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color choice..and that first picture, KILLER!!!!! Love this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the perfect cotton candy hair! And I love that first pic, great action shot :)
    I am totally with you on the pink. Ugh. At least we can't get pink for Christmas, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhh dont type that too loud or we'll both get something pink for xmas LOL *yikes

      Delete